[Public-list] Mast beam repair-- A how-to

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Fri Mar 24 17:56:55 PST 2006

Greetings, Albergers,

    With many thanks to George for his efforts, we're pleased to announce an
addition to the A-30 website that will hopefully be of use to the group.

    At the site below you'll find text and photos explaining a repair to a
presumably sagging mast beam on my #249.  I make a slightly different
recommendation as to how to complete this reinforcement and invite readers
to add comments at any time.

    It would be gratifying if this article  and photos were of use--  I
myself have benefited greatly from what others have shared on the site and
am glad to be able to offer this contribution.

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/HullDeck/MastBeam/SimpleGifts/

    Again, thanks very much to George for his work with adding in this text
and pictures.

Randy Katz
Seattle/Bellingham