[Public-list] Hello friends of alberg 30 from Mexico

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Mar 12 15:57:18 PST 2006

j hector m du solier wrote:
> Just to introduce myself, I just bought an Alberg 30 named Petite, my
> name is Hector and being honest I dont know how to sail it is my
> first experience and i hope a lot of help from you guys. We live in
> Loreto BCS mexico, our paradise and anxious to explore the Sea of
> Cortes to start, so hi again .

Welcome to the list, and congratulations on your new boat.  You've
come to the right place to get opinions from Alberg 30 sailors.
Sometimes they'll even agree.

Seriously, there's no such thing as a dumb question.  I usually
get myself in trouble when I *don't* ask.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash