[Public-list] Cockpit floor

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 13 07:04:33 PST 2006

Gordon,
I have Plywood now and the fiberglass under the nonskid is breaking off in
pieces. I feel like I need to build up the floor with fiberglass to add
strength and then either paint the nonskid or apply some other nonskid.

As far as the rudder head casting, SallyB is in the water and I will need to
work around the Casting in place.

Bill