[Public-list] bronze shoulder bolts

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 20:39:13 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/17/2006 10:55:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gdinwiddie at alberg30.org writes:

I'm  looking for bronze shoulder hex bolts: 1/2-13x2" and 3/8-16x2-1/2"
for the  rudder pin and shoe.  I wasn't expecting a problem, but
Chesapeake  Marine Fasteners in Annapolis only has fully-threaded ones,
and that won't  work very well.  I've got an inquiry in through Hamilton
Marine's  website, but they haven't responded.  (I just sent a second
inquiry.)  Why have these thing become so scarce?

-  George

Hi George,
If you can't find what you need localy, try C.E. Beckman in New  Bedford.
Read their history at the website, anyway. :)  cebeckman.com