[Public-list] Dinghy - Tow or Stow?

JOHN GRAVES jg1111 at msn.com
Fri Mar 24 08:07:17 PST 2006

Pete,

Yes, I learned more from the builder. The dinghy is still in production. The builder is sending me info via regular mail. When I get it I will post the info. I believe it is the Dooly Dinghy. They also make a dinghy with a clear window on the bottom which is great for coral reefs, etc., but if I rememer right is bigger and would be too big for an A30. I believe a dinghy should be able to stow on deck in case of really bad weather. With this dinghy it is possible for one person to get it up on deck in a pinch. I think it should be able to carry 2 people of 200+ pounds each. I pasted below my response from the builder. It looks like the prices have gone up some.
John

John/Sorry,  for some reason they never got put on site. We have both the regular Dooly Dinghy at $699 available and the water window dinghy at $999.00.

Best regards,

Bob at Tiki Water Sports