[Public-list] Donations to the website?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Mar 24 17:41:56 PST 2006

Randy Katz wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>     Has anyone thought of asking our readers to make a contribution towards
> keeping the  website going?  Is that needed?  Is it a good idea?

Thanks, Randy and Michael, but it's really not necessary.  I don't mind
subsidizing it.  Others donate far more time and money to the
Association than I do.

It's just that the advertising on the site is carefully picked for
utility and appropriateness for the readers of the site.  And when
people use these advertisements, it helps either the site or the
Association--much like when people use the advertisers in the Handbook.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash