[Public-list] Hatch gasketing material

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 08:04:39 PST 2006

I just used 1 inch wide by 1/8 inch thick CLOSED cell (not open cell) neoprene foam with a self-adhesive backing on Emotional Rescue #303. Ed. Schroeder

Amy & David Swanson <zira at bellsouth.net> wrote:  All -

I know this has been discussed before, but I cannot find the thread. What
are you guys using to replace the gasketing material on your hatches and
cockpit lockers, and what size? The last stuff I bought at Home Depot
worked pretty well but they no longer have it. I just had my lazzerette
hatch rebuilt & am in the process of finishing it.

Thanks.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229