[Public-list] Dinghy - Tow or Stow?

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Mon Mar 27 07:39:26 PST 2006

SUZUKI  have a 4 or 6 hp four stroke that are the same engine weighing 55 pounds ( and a 2.5 that is half that )
The feature that caught my eye was that they had an internal fuel tank (only 1.5 gal) as well as the connection for an external tank.  So if you are just jumping in the dink for a short run, you don't have to sling a 50lb fuel tank in as well and you don't lose all that space to your smelly/oily tank.  (as you can tell, I still have a 2 stroke )

Cheers,    Rod