[Public-list] Boarding Ladders

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Tue Mar 28 18:17:26 PST 2006

thanks. your reply is very helpful.

>>> mainstay at csolve.net 03/28/06 5:39 PM >>>
Hi there -

Mine was made by Stainless Outfitters of Barrie Ontario.  My only
complaint
with it is that the stand-off legs are too short, I would have liked
them to
be a little longer.

My opinion of boom brakes is that they are more hassle than they are
worth.
You can quite efficiently control the boom even in high wind jibes by
using
the mainsheet.  (that's just my opinion - watch, now that I have made
the
preceding statement, I will break something during a jibe this
summer...)

Gord #426