[Public-list] Boarding Ladders

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:39:32 PST 2006

The standoffs contact the transom about 2/3's of the way down from the
fantail. I mounted the bracket plates on the deck just inside the fantail,
so the loops go over the rail and hook to the plates mounted on the deck.
Both the 4 and 5 step version attach the same way and the length of the
lower section varies with the number of steps.

Mike Lehman