[Public-list] Boarding Ladders

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Wed Mar 29 05:58:58 PST 2006

A valuable feature that I wasn't aware of until after I had purchased and installed my boarding ladder............
Hopefully non of us has to use the ladder to get back on board in an emergency, but this is a good safety feature as well.....

SPINDRIFT   swings on a mooring in front of our cottage and while cooling off with a swim, I often want to climb aboard to tinker or sun bath.   So the most important feature to me is to be able to lower the ladder myself from the water and also be able to swing it back up and secure it, from the water when I am ready to swim ashore.
Just remember.....there may not be someone on board to lower the ladder for you when you need it.

Cheers,    Rod