[Public-list] Cockpit floor

andymshaw at juno.com andymshaw at juno.com
Tue Mar 14 11:23:54 PST 2006

Hey Gord,
Dove is doing well, we got the initial rigup done this weekend (topmasts, course yards, mizzen). Winter work went well with new fiberglass stern tubes being installed, hopefully will cut down on the electrolysis. Added a few more tons of ballast too. I myself was out a good bit  of the winter recovering from surgery to re-attach a torn bicep (still recovering actually). But all in all things are well.
Andy

-- Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:
Thanks Andy - that does sound like what my friend uses.

How is Dove doing?

Gord