[Public-list] Marking anchor chain

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 14 11:39:48 PST 2006

Thanks for the quick responses, but it wasn't so much the system as the
visibility/durability of the paint.
After my 13 year love affair with my A30, I've moved up to an A37 that
has an electric windlass.  I'll now be another 5' from the bow while at
the helm.
I want to be able to mark off the first (last?) 10' feet or so that is
always going to be buried in guck - as a means to warn me when weighing
anchor, to ease up on the remote control that I intend to install in the
cockpit.
Cheers
Jack