[Public-list] replacing spreaders

Jock McClees mccleesj at comcast.net
Mon May 1 19:03:09 PDT 2006

Tom, are you using it for exterior or interior  or both? I have used it
inside my Alberg and my Cal 36 and had no problems with it and it resists
mildew. Phil Beigel recommended it to me. Paul Miller ( not an A30 person)
recommended it to me for the spreaders because it can flex some. It would
seem like it would work for your application but I have no experience with
that type of application.
Jock