[Public-list] Galley Sink Fixture

David Fisher liquid_addiction at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 00:39:25 PDT 2006

I've also got a whale pump, fitted as was mentioned.  It's a good set-up.  I
know from experience what you mean about the water coming out under such
pressure that it won't stay in the cup - madening.  I have heared people
mention their concern about using a greater amount of water with an electric
pump, due to the relative ease of pumping out more than is necessary. Might
be an issue, although it'd be easy enough to keep an eye on.

I've put a saltwater pump into the galley recently, whic has proved
successful.  I find my fresh water lasts better, given that I can rinse with
salt and then wash in fresh once plates and pans are basically clean.  It's
also fun when visitors on board mix the two up when they're thirsty.

David,
Kalitsah 440
Sydney