[Public-list] Galley Sink Fixture

Meinhold, Michael J MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Tue May 9 04:43:48 PDT 2006

Pete  - I installed a galley water pump. What pushed me into it was
spending an hour emptying the tank by hand at the end of the year. In
some ways you can save water because you can control it more precisely.
It is easy to use a lot though.

We got an inline filter from West Marine, but I am sure a home depot
icemaker filter would work. The filter made a huge difference in the
taste of the water, but clogged up in less than a aeason. It might take
more than one filter to clear out accumulated gunk.

Mike

Michael J. Meinhold / SAIC
2111 Eisenhower Ave, Suite 303, Alexandria, VA 22314
703 842 2606 / michael.j.meinhold at saic.com