[Public-list] Miles River Race again

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Fri May 12 06:51:55 PDT 2006

If you win you get awarded the MRYC Trophy for the Race regardless of
CBYRA Membership. You are awarded because you paid your entry fee and won
or finished second.

However we do urge A30 members to Join CBYRA to both support Ches Bay
Racing, increase our membership numbers in CBYRA and up the number of
member boats racing. Additional benefits include the Greenbook which is
the cipher to many of the CBYRA sanctioned races.

Our avg number of starters is upped by non-member boats but helps more if
they are members.

So consider joining!

--
C.B. Currier