[Public-list] making a hatch

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 11:39:01 PDT 2006

joel, did you write-up how you made the hatch for the mainsheet or the website? i want to read the description and am too lazy to try and find in older e mails. if you haven't, could you
  thanks
  dan
  145

Joel Lembo <jlembo at scwwa.org> wrote:
  Bob, I had made two tanks, one in each locker 18 gallon. I cut out the
cockpit floor and used the cut out for a hatch and installed two house
batteries where the fuel tank was. The hatch is nice for getting to
everything. I also installed a starting battery in the bilge. As stated by
others Florida Marine Tank can build you what you want.

Joel
Janus 449