[Public-list] Hello all!

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri May 19 19:12:03 PDT 2006

Congratulations on your new boat.  I know that Linc was sorry to give it
up.  You'll find there's quite a bit of maintenance information on the
web site, and a google search box that includes past emails on the list.

Of course, I think it would be a good idea for you to join the
Association, also.  Give me the word and I'll email you an application.

Where do you plan to keep the boat?

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.