[Public-list] New tiller

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed May 31 10:41:58 PDT 2006

Brian

I got one from Idasailor. It is very strong and is almost identical to
the one I replaced. I am told you want to be careful about the tillers
sold through Defender. They are less expensive but may not last as long
as you would like. that is the story I have.

You can deal directly with Ida and they will work with you. I think
West Marine may carry their tillers as well.

David, 432 - Talisman.

>>> bhofler at shaw.ca 05/31/06 9:36 AM >>>
I need to replace my tiller. Any suggestions?

Brian - Putchieside 496

5/29/2006