[Public-list] Miles River Race

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 12:19:09 PDT 2006

This is a reminder to all that the Annapolis to Miles River race is on
Saturday, May 27th. That is a week from this Saturday. I would like to
encourage everyone to join this fun race, cruisers and racers alike. If you
have never done this race and would like more information, please contact
me. If there is something that I can do to help you participate in this
event, let me know.

I would like to hear from everyone that is planning to race in this event so
I can get an idea of how many boats we can expect. Please repl to this
message or call me, I am in the book.

Mike Lehman