[Public-list] vacuum gauges

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Sat Nov 25 15:56:46 PST 2006

Greetings, All, and
Way to go, Don,

    Many thanks for the very useful feedback regarding installing a
Designated Engineers vac gauge between the Racor and the engine!  I think
I'll hold off on putting in the gauge for now-- I'm convinced that it ain't
worth fiddling around with at this time.

    I really appreciate your time in responding so completely.

    Regards,
Randy Katz
Seattle/Bellingham