[Public-list] I think the list may be back up.

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Nov 29 20:26:27 PST 2006

This is an announcement, and a test.

In the move, I included some old message archives.  They're still not
complete, but they go way back to April 1998 (plus some outliers that
were sent with the clock set wrong).

Thanks to all who sent suggestions and offers to help.  (Including Brian
Hofler--I'm sorry I got so upset.)  The problems weren't monetary, just
that one company was dropping the service I was using and another
company was not giving good customer service.  It's been a long road and
a lot of work making this change.  I forget how many little changes I
make to the setup over time until I try to recreate it in a different
way on a different server.

Things should be more or less back to normal.  Please let me know if you
encounter any difficulties.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.