[Public-list] manual bilge pumps

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Nov 17 00:57:48 PST 2006

Hi Dan,

Whale Gusher 10 for most boats with a cast aluminium deck cap opens with the
handle, Henderson for the early boats (with deck cover). If you have about a
3"dia deck hole its for the Whale. Henderson's have about a 6" deck opening.
I use a plastic strum box in the bilge on the hose pickup end to prevent
clogs - its a Whale.

Hope that is a help.
Cheers,
John