[Public-list] manual bilge pumps

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Nov 23 05:25:48 PST 2006

Good morning guys and gals,

Just got back from a two week trip through the UK and Europe - Saw this
message among others.  Along with a pile of other gear I have picked up the
British "Patay" line of bilge pumps (made in Dorset...my wife suspects that
part of the reason I was attracted  to them was so that I would have to go
to Dorset...) Also picked up Polish "Wilmex" turnbuckles, winches etc in
Gdansk - incredible experience visiting that city; 20+ years after what they
still call "freedom" but still so diff from rest of Europe.

In Holland saw a French company making core material for yachts featuring a
large photo of two Albergs in their display... I think #418 and a low 100's
number.  They had no idea what the yachts were.

Gord #426 Surprise