[Public-list] The list

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue Nov 28 06:40:30 PST 2006

George,

I don't have the faintest idea of how a "list" works but, if it's like
everything else I try (boat restoration being a case in point), it is allot
more work than it looks.  You dedication to the cause is greatly appreciated
particularly by those of us so much in need of the sage advice available
only on this page.  "Thank you, thank you very much."

Gord,

Any chance we could have one more story to tide us over during the dark days
of no list?  Sort of like a bedtime story.

Roger

Roger Kingsland
Chief rubber, scraper, writer of checks and head doer of unnecessary
projects
PERFECT intentions, A30 #148
N40° 27.54' W79° 58.26'