[Public-list] I think the list may be back up...and a question for George

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:00:51 PST 2006

George,

Once again, thank you for your labours on our collective behalf.  I know I
would much rather be sailing than mucking around with a computer!

On a different note, I have some photos and info (from my boat, hull #39)
that I can add to the discussion on old rudders.  Should I send that to you
for possible inclusion on the web site?

Cheers,

Hugh

>From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org>