[Public-list] Imron

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Tue Oct 3 17:46:23 PDT 2006

"Calypso" has damage to the Imron paint on the hull.  The color is dark,
dark blue (is there any other color for a sail boat  ;-)   ).  We live
in the Annapolis area and are looking for someone that does Imron
paint.   Does any one have a recommendation or who to avoid?  We will
probably end up having to do the whole boat because I haven't been able
to match the blue.  The former owner said he had the boat yard use a
special mix of dark blue and black.  It is way past time to make
"Calypso" pretty again.

Gail Dinwiddie
"Calypso"  #543

--
 Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
 that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the