[Public-list] Alberg for sale

Patty J Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net
Tue Oct 3 21:20:01 PDT 2006

Timbuktu #461 is officially for sale.  I have been given a Freedom 25 by
a good friend and I cannot keep up two boats.  As you may remember my
Alberg was damaged during Katrina.  However, I have spent over $6,000 on
repairs and have put in a rebuilt A4.  The hull to deck joint on the
starboard side needs to be repaired...about 4 feet of it.  Two
stanchions were pushed through the deck and that needs to be repaired.
The starboard foreward shroud chainplate's fiberglassing came loose.
Most of the cap rail was destroyed.  I have all of the cap rail already
cut out and ready to be put back on the boat.  The bottom has been
repainted.  The rudder has been repaired.   New cutlass bearing, new
shaft.

I am asking $5,500.

The boat is in her slip at Fairhope Yacht Club in Fairhope, Al on Mobile
Bay.

If anyone is interested please contact me at Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net

Best regards,
Patty