[Public-list] don moyer sends his regards

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:31:14 PDT 2006

Fellow Albergers,

I met Don Moyer at my house during my lunch break from work today to give
him the remains of my old Atomic 4. He said to give all of you his warmest
regards, and was effusive about what a quality organization we have, which
is undeniable. So I am merely relaying his kind words about our group to all
of you.

I do still have a very nice alternator, throttle and gearshift levers,
engine instrument panel, and a couple of carburetors. The alternator and one
of the carburetors (which is practically new) I would like some money for,
but the other things can be had free to a good home. Please e-mail me
off-list if you are interested. All other parts have been given to Don to go
home to PA and he will salvage what he can.

Kind regards,

J Bergquist

Calliope #287