[Public-list] sailing channel .com

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:10:09 PDT 2006

You can view it without iTunes by downloading Adobe Flash Player 9

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

This is episode 1 and there will be more. We have shot a lot of film for the
next episode but it is not finished yet. We need to get back to work on the
boat no that the sailing season is about over.

For the rest of you that have not seen this you can see it at:

http://thesailingchannel.com/a-30_refit/index.html

Hope you like it.

Mike Lehman