[Public-list] Charts

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Oct 16 20:57:30 PDT 2006

Peter Amos wrote:
> I am trying to view some planning charts of the NW Caribbean. The
> charts I am interested in are US 28001 28003 and 28004 which cover
> the area fron the Yucatan to the Honduras.I have explored every which
> way I can think of on the internet without success.Just a condensed
> view would be good enough to make sure I dont waste dollars on the
> wrong chart.Any ideas?

I've got some old DMA chart catalogs, but I wouldn't trust them now.  I
suggest you try asking Terry Carraway of the Navigation Foundation
(http://navigationfoundation.org/)  If you're interested in the topic of
navigation, it's also a good organization to join.

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash