[Public-list] was inverter now DC electronics

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:34:26 PDT 2006

Thanks john. I actually already had the manual, but wasn't able to find any
documentation on the mysterious 3rd wire.

Fortunately, when I wired up the instruments using the red as +12V and the
shield as 0V, they appear to work normally (yay!) Why the shield should be
0V as opposed to the yellow wire, I have no idea.

Now, one other question for those of you who might have these kinds of
instruments....is there some way to connect a tillerpilot to the wind and
speed instruments which allows you to set up to steer for a certain wind
direction, as opposed to just using the tillerpilot's internal compass?

I suppose I should probably just get out my tiller pilot and see if it has a
plug for the seatalk bus...

Gosh all these electronics, I wonder how I ever survived without them...

I wonder if I will one day regret having ever installed the darn things.

Later,

JB