[Public-list] A30 Jackstands

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Thu Oct 19 06:11:54 PDT 2006

The July/Aug issue of Good Old Boat had an article on how to build a temporary cradle using lumber and how to custom fit it to an individual boat.  The only complication I can see for you is that the boat is lowered onto the main timbers and then the crane must support the boat for several hours while the final assembly is made against the shape of your hull.
Perhaps you can talk your crane operator to lift her onto the timbers at quitting time and come back for his crane in the morning........ good luck  (-:

Cheers,    Rod