[Public-list] sailing channel .com

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 06:34:50 PDT 2006

Thanks John -

Mike Lehman
~~~_/)_/)~~_/)~~~

----Original Message Follows----
From: JohnI <a30blueteal at gmail.com>
To: "Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all" <public-list at alberg30.org>
Subject: Re: [Public-list] sailing channel .com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:55:56 -0400

Well done Mike and crew! I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode, and I look
forward to number 2.

In addition to the knowledge gained about the A30 (I plan to start
investigating my own water tank in a few weeks-thanks for the insights) I
thoroughly enjoyed the "character" aspects surrounding the crew. It's
obvious you guys were having a lot of fun.

When the series is done, I hope to be able to buy the whole thing on DVD.
Also, I think it will be a great historical piece for the A30 association.
Carl Alberg would have loved this. Bravo!