[Public-list] cockpit hatch

Chris Blain chris.blain at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 08:10:29 PDT 2006

Hi -

Disclaimer- I have an alberg 35, so my cockpit might be a little bigger.

I got one of these for the floor of my cockpit. Waterproof, easily removed
in time of need and not terribly expensive, all things considered. I have no
affiliation with the store, other than having been a customer back when I
lived in Maine.

store.hamiltonmarine.com/browse.cfm/4,131.htm

cheers,
chris