[Public-list] lazy jacks

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Sep 12 19:15:38 PDT 2006

J Bergquist wrote:
> Does anybody reading this list use lazy jacks? Any discussion for or
> against?

Gord's system sounds pretty good, but I have to confess I'm in the
throes of trying again on a lazy jack system.  I've never been happy
with the geometries of my current system.  To start with, the blocks on
the mast to allow stowing the lazy jacks are too high.  I'm going to try
blocks just below the spreaders.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.