[Public-list] Hull ID Number

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 26 13:45:30 PDT 2006

Don is right, actually he is a progressive ; ) Hull ID numbers became
required no later than beginning of 1972 or 73, A-30 KC 544 Windrose, our
old boat was built in mid 1973 and had an embossed number on the transom on
stb I believe - if memory serves. Sunstone A-37 KC 65 - our current 1970
boat has no hull ID number - ergo it was around 1972 that this became law in
C-eh N-eh D-eh (just for you Mike ; )

Cheers - eh

John - Where's my jelly donut, eh?