[Public-list] Hull ID Number

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:44:20 PDT 2006

Dan -

Sorry - this is sort of an inside joke - one year during the Canadian races
George and I had a whole box of donuts (mostly jelly-filled). We also had a
sling shot for delivering them. We shot them at the boats prior to the race.
All fun-n-games, I don't think anyone got pissed, especially since we missed
most of the time.

Mike Lehman