[Public-list] Frapper

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 08:14:44 PDT 2006

No Gordon you are on the map. I see you.

It's not a spam. I sent it to you directly. It's not possible to use the
list address to invite people to join the list. So I used individual ones.

For the rest of you, Frappr is an online mapping tool which allows groups to
create maps that show where their members are. I have used their maps for
other sailing groups that I am a member of. This morning I created a map for
Alberg Sailors. You may all feel free to join by going to:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=showmap2&mapid=2658945

Scroll down and click 'add yourself'.

This is potentially a neat way that we can see where everybody is, and
ultimately we could co-ordinate rendezvous and cruises and stuff. For
example, if you zoom way in, you can see exactly where boats are located.

This map can easily be added to our website too.

Later,

J Bergquist