[Public-list] 1/2" turnbuckles

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 12:18:00 PDT 2006

gord is that a freudian slip? w? s/b dinwiddie

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:  Hello group -

I have a consignment of 8 1/2" bronze fork/fork open turnbuckles being
returned from a boat builder who ordered the wrong size - these are the
right size for A30 upper shrouds, backstays or forestays...

If anybody is interested I would be pleased to offer them.

George W suggested I post it like this and invite people to contact me off
list.

Cheers -
Gord #426 AKA R&W Traditional Rigging and Outfitting