[Public-list] weight distribution and electric power

Kristofer Coward kris at melon.org
Fri Sep 29 13:45:58 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 04:34:58PM -0400, J Bergquist wrote:
> Roger,
>
> How DO you recharge your cell phone?
>
> Like you, I can't wait to hear how that electric propulsion system works!
> Pretty jazzed myself...
>
> but not as jazzed as I would be if I knew how to recharge my cell phone!
>
> That is some serious jazz!

I'm pretty jazzed too, maybe even more than you, because I know to get
a cigarette lighter outlet from an auto parts store, hook it up to the
DC system, get a "car charger" for the phone, and then it's just
generator->DC system->lighter outler->car kit->phone. :)

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristofer Coward				http://unripe.melon.org/