[Public-list] weight distribution and electric power

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:06:41 PDT 2006

Someday maybe I will have teenagers to help me with the details of life like
charging my phone.

Until then, I am, unfortunately, one of those customers who is not able to
be reached.

I have dropped several into the water myself. Slippery little buggers.

And no matter how many chargers I buy, I always seem to get the wrong one
for my phone...

Have a smashing weekend. Go sailing.