[Public-list] Thru hulls

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 17:07:21 PDT 2007

Rachel

As to the Whitby small thru hulls, They should all be replaced, as well as all gate valves.  This has been one of the first things we have all stressed and most of us have done.  Moving thru hulls is something that we haven't been doing on a regular basis.

C.B.'s and my comments follow long winter discussions concerning hanging outboards on the transom, major redesigns to triple tankage and one idea to make a boat into an open cockpit daysailor.  Needless to say there have been some interesting discussions.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs.