[Public-list] Muffler installation

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:43:09 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

on the A30 website you will find a picture of my engine that George took a
while back

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/engine/P9110431.jpg

You can see the Vetus muffle positioned behind the engine under the cockpit.

I used rubber exhaust hose fro the back of the engine exhaust pipe

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/Exhaust/

to the intake of the Vetus then rubber exhaust hose out of the Vetus to the
thru-hull in the lazarette. I made a loop witht he hose in the lazarette to
the underside of the deck to prevent water from going backwards into the
engine.

Mike Lehman