[Public-list] Atomic four intake seacock location

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Tue Apr 24 13:14:55 PDT 2007

Come on guys (includes gals)!  Snakes are our friends.  Think of how the
world would be over run with rodents if we didn't have snakes.  And just
imagine how frightened that little snake was to be in a white porcelain
bowl.  It was just swimming along, minding its own busines when whooosh-
it gets grabbed and sucked through all sorts of horrible tubes.  Snakes
won't bother  you unless they feel threatened.  So, OK.  This one
probably felt really threatened.   Maybe we will put a screen over the
head intake on Calypso.  But, I still like snakes.

Gail Dinwiddie
Calypso