[Public-list] Original Muffler Replacement

David Parkes davidparkes at ns.aliantzinc.ca
Tue Apr 24 16:31:30 PDT 2007

I've just removed the muffler from my Atomic 4, along with the exhaust
manifold because I couldn't remove the lower bolt holding the elbow to the
manifold.    The whole unit is now in my garage.  Bob suggested I take it to
an auto muffler shop and have them rebuild it.  Given that they would have
the gear and, hopefully the expertise, I'm going to give it a try.  Any
comments on trying to keep the original design with new material?
David Parkes
"Sapphira" #417