[Public-list] Chain plate bolts

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:59:53 PDT 2007

Good evening David,

If you copy and paste the following link into your browser you will be at
the main page for this list's archives.  There is a search option on the
page or you can look at previous postings sorted by subject.

http://lists.alberg30.org/pipermail/public-list-alberg30.org/

I would have done a quick search for you to help get you started but our
dial-up connection is not very quick this evening.  With the opening of the
crab and lobster season methinks that some of these critters have tapped
into the fibre-optic cable under the Cabot Strait.  Where abouts in Nova
Scotia are you located?

Cheers,

Hugh McCormack
Woody Point, NL