[Public-list] Atomic four intake seacock location

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 26 17:14:42 PDT 2007

Hang in there, Rachel, and noli nothis permittere te terere.

Thoughtful improvements (or necessary refinements) on Kurt Hansen's
original views on the boat's hull/mechanical interface placements are
not unique to the A30.  The previous owner on my A37 got damned sick and
tired of standing on his head to access the starboard cockpit drain and
moved it - period ... just as you are proposing for the water intake.

Jack
ex-A30 KC641
A37 KC180