[Public-list] Bottom stripping/drinking

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:43:22 PDT 2007

I've got the parts for an old Sea-Swing I could give you.  You could get it
gold-plated and no one would ever know.

Cheers,

Hugh

>From: dan walker <dsailormon at yahoo.com>
>To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
>Subject: Re: [Public-list] Bottom stripping/drinking
>Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
>
>think i will sand etc. save the cash for drinking.
>   on another note, i made the mistake of telling my wife that mr lehman
>put a gimballed flower vase on gilleleje(sorry about the spelling) for
>trish. seems i may not love my wife as much as mike loves trish unless i
>install the same. so mike, where does one get a gimballed flower vase

Win a webcam! Nominate your friend’s Windows Live Space in the Windows Live
Spaces Sweetest Space Contest and you both could win!
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/sweetestspace/default.aspx